SPF50+ PRETTY IN ZINC 75ML
FOR FACE – A NATURAL-DEWY FINISH
SECOND SKIN FEELS • SOOTHING HYDRATION • FRAGRANCE FREE • ZINC • SPF + PRIMER
Designed for sensitive skins in mind, delivering high-performance SPF and skincare goodness. She’s a nourishing yet breathable dream cream packed with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Blue Light Protection for calm hydrated skin with a natural skin-like finish. Use alone or as a hydrating primer before makeup.
- Daily dose of Zen for second skin feels
- SPF50+ and hydrating primer with a slight blurring effect
- Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Blue Light Protection and Vitamins C, E and F
- Zinc and fragrance free
- For all skin types, especially sensitive, reactive and dry skins.
Sun protection and skincare join forces with a sensitive skin’s dream Dreamsceen formula that helps shield skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays all whilst offering hydrated, calm and glow inducing skin, daily. Slipping into your Airyday routine with ease, your new go-to is guaranteed to look after skin, inside and out.
- SPF 50+ offering UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
- 40 minutes water resistant
- Fragrance free
- Vegan, cruelty free and free of parabens
- Free from oxybenzone and octinoxate
- Dermatologically tested, formulated and made in Australia
- TGA listed (AUST L 375084)
PRETTY IN ZINC
Niacinamide – Uber brightening and incredibly restorative, it improves skin texture, minimises pore appearance and prevents signs of aging.
Hyaluronic Acid – Hero hydrator and powerful humectant locks in 1000x its weight in water to moisturise and plump skin, replenish cell moisture, and reduce appearance of wrinkles.
Vitamin C, E & F – Skin essentials to even skin tone, restore + hydrate skin barrier, boost collagen production and protect against free radicals.
Blue Oléoactif – Award winning and 100% vegetal eco-designed anti-pollution and anti-blue light active to shield against blue-light and urban pollution, regulate hyperpigmentation and boosts cell repair.
Actives – Zinc Oxide 20% w/w Contains: Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexyglycerin.