Turkey Neck Treatment Central Coast
So named due to a wobble that can develop at the front of the neck, under the chin when one moves.
Not a flattering label for a very common condition!
At ‘You by Dr Shauna Watts’ we call it neck laxity.
Neck Laxity is caused by a number of factors:
- Deteriorating elasticity of skin collagen
- Separation of the muscle fibres into loose bands
- Fat developing under the chin
- Genetic and medical factors
Turkey Neck Treatment on the Central Coast can be helped, however, for best results start sooner rather than later.
Turkey Neck Treatment Central Coast has 2 important components:
- Improvement of the existing laxity
- Preventing the laxity from worsening
Treatment targets the causative factors – thicken and recollagenise the skin, soften the muscle banding, reduce the fat layer, tighten, and lift the skin – simple!
Treatment ranges from state-of-the-art dermal technologies and skin applications, to gentle injectables and is completely individualised to get you the best results.
Many of us treat our faces to creams, serums, dermal treatments and more on a regular basis. As we age the face to neck transition can become quite marked as we neglect this important aesthetic area for longer than we should.
Our advice – act now! Book an individualised consultation.
Book Your Private Consultation
Dr Shauna Watts is a highly skilled medical clinician who tailors each patient’s treatment plan to their needs and desired outcomes. Prior to your treatment, a meeting with Dr Watts at our Central Coast Clinic is integral to developing a treatment plan that suits you. This private meeting will include a discussion about your health and skin condition, as well as the results you hope to achieve. Knowing your needs will help Dr Watts support you in your journey and provide:
- An outline of your treatment options that support your health and aesthetic goals
- Guidance based on your needs in a welcoming, supportive environment
- A treatment plan that complements your needs and desired outcomes
This meeting will help you feel secure and confident in your treatment options and make a well-informed decision that is best for you.